Release Date: 1 October 2020
We’re excited to announce that we’ve released a new version of our app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store!
Besides a few small bug fixes, the major features are as follows.
For any of you that were previous users of the HAVEN Home app, you had notifications when there were indoor air quality events. Since we’ve relaunched our HAVEN IAQ app, we have been missing notifications.
We’ve finally added notifications to the HAVEN IAQ app! When pollutants are detected in your return air, you will now receive push notifications in your app.
- PM2.5: You’ll be notified when your app crosses from the good range, to fair, to poor, and back again. Current thresholds for PM2.5 are as follows:
- Good: 0–20.4M count/m3 or 0–11.7 µg/m3
- Fair: 20.6–58M count/m3 or 11.8–33.2 µg/m3
- Poor: 58M+ count/m3 or 33.3+ µg/m3
- VOCs - just like with PM2.5, your app will notify you when your VOCs cross from the good range, to fair, to poor, and back again. Current thresholds for PM2.5 are as follows:
- Good: 0–499 µg/m3 or 0–211 ppb
- Fair: 500–1999 µg/m3 or 212–849 ppb
- Poor: 2000+ µg/m3 or 850+ ppb
Notice: Users with iPhones or iOS devices must uninstall and reinstall the HAVEN IAQ App before notifications will work properly. Please let us know if you have any issues with this step and our customer support will work with you to resolve the issue.
My Account Page
Until now, you were not able to change the measurement unit preferences in the HAVEN IAQ App, which meant that you’d be seeing the following units:
- Temperature: Celcius (°C)
- Particles: µg/m3
- Chemicals: ppb
We know that this was inconvenient, especially for users in the USA. Now, we’ve added the ability for users to toggle between units at their discretion. Your changes are synchronized to the cloud, so your preferences should persist as you change devices and between logins.
- Temperature: Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Particles: µg/m3 or ppb
- Chemicals: µg/m3 or ppb
To customize your unit preferences, you can select the “hamburger” menu button in the top right corner of the app and select “Account”. In the account page, there is a “Preferences” Section that shows your current unit selection. Click on any of those units to learn more about the measurement, as well as find the “Change My Units” option at the bottom of the popup. Don’t forget to “Save” your selection once you’ve made changes.
Originally, you could only login to our HAVEN IAQ ecosystem using an email and password. As this is an extra step that can be frustrating, we’ve been working to enable social logins for the HAVEN IAQ software.
Instead of to logging in with an email and password combination, you can now use any of the following services to login to the app:
Notice: If you would like to switch from using an email and password combination to one of the services mentioned above, please contact our support team and we will simply associate your existing HAVEN data with the new account.