You can update your Automations at any time. Just follow these steps to ensure you gain complete control over your home's air. Automations you commit via the HAVEN IAQ App will be carried out by your Central Air Controller.
1. Open the HAVEN IAQ app.
2. Click the Menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Select “My Home”.
4. Toggle to “Automations”.
5. Select the blower equipment you want to change the Schedule for.
6. Click the Edit icon in the bottom right corner, and choose “Edit Schedule”.
7. Click the Expand icon in the Routine you want to change the settings for, and click “Edit Settings”.
8. Either select a different Template or choose different Air Sampling (Circulation) settings, depending how frequently you want your air to circulate. We recommend AT LEAST once an hour, even once every half hour if you’re comfortable with that. The more we circulate, the better chance you have that HAVEN will pick up on air quality issues and actively manage your air for you when you need it.
9. When you’re happy with the settings you’ve chosen, click “Save”.
10. Breathe better!
- How to use the HAVEN IAQ Dashboard
- How to interpret my HAVEN Score
- How to: activate my air
- What is the HAVEN Controller and how can it help to manage my air?
- How to: edit Automation Schedules
- When does my filter need to be changed?
- How to replace my HVAC filter