HAVEN says it’s time to replace your filter.
Ok, but is it in a place that I can reach? Will I need a bunch of tools? Not likely!
Here’s a quick guide for a DIY filter replacement. And if you aren’t stoked to do this, you can always talk to your HVAC technician and get them to replace your filter the next time they come by for a service visit.
If you have more than 1 air handler in your home with HAVEN installed, make sure you know which one needs to be replaced! Each air handler will have its own “Zone”. Switching between Zones can be done using the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the app.
- How to use the HAVEN IAQ Dashboard
- How to interpret my HAVEN Score
- How to: activate my air
- What is the HAVEN Controller and how can it help to manage my air?
- How to: edit Automation Schedules
- When does my filter need to be changed?